- MINNEAPOLIS-ST PAUL
In the past 15 years Steve has mediated and arbitrated over 1200 cases. He has been appointed Special Master in the I35 W Bridge Collapse Case by two Chief Justices of the Minnesota Supreme Court. He has also been appointed mediator and special master by dozens of Judges over the years.
Steve primarily deals with complex civil litigation covering toxic torts, products liability, business litigation and arbitrates multi-party settlements for allocation of damages.
Steve has tried over 50 jury trials to verdict, winning approximately 90% of those cases. He has also tried over 25 court trials.
- Class Actions
- Health Care
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Property Damage
- Wrongful Death
- Hamline University School of Law, J.D., 1976, Summa Cum Laude - Silver Gavel Society
- University of Missouri, B.A., 1973
Memberships & Affiliations
- American College of Trial Lawyers (Minnesota Chapter President, 2003-2004)
- American Board of Trial Advocates (President, Minnesota Chapter, 2004)
- International Society of Barristers, Fellow
- DRI, Defense Research Institute
- Minnesota State Bar Association