Academy Member Inducted 2020Map & Directions
Peter J. Pustorino
1050 Rivage Lane
Burnsville, MN 55306
- Practice Commenced2005
- # of MEDS (as of 30/5/23)1500
- # of ARBS (as of 30/5/23)
Online / In-Person
- MANKATO-NEW ULM
- MINNEAPOLIS-ST PAUL
Peter Pustorino founded Pustorino & Parrington, PLLC in November of 1980. His firm has now evolved into Peter J. Pustorino Mediation Services, PA; Peter has over 45 years of litigation experience and an unmatched reputation for fairness, balance and efficiency in resolving disputes. Peter has become one of Minnesota's most sought-after mediators in workers' compensation cases and other civil litigation matters. As one of the most experienced and accomplished workers' compensation lawyers in the State of Minnesota, Peter's incomparable mix of medical and vocational knowledge, experience and credibility have made him one of the State's most trusted voices in resolving workers' compensation disputes. He has been especially successful in resolving cases where both workers’ compensation and employment claims are part of related litigation. Cases involving complicated medical and/or vocational disability questions are a specialty of his.
Peter is regularly retained by members of both the plaintiffs' and defense bars to mediate the most complex workers' compensation cases, and since focusing his practice solely on mediation in 2009, he has mediated well over 2,500 cases. Drawing as well on his substantial civil litigation experience, Peter has also successfully mediated in a wide array of other civil disputes, including contract issues, employment disputes and personal injury litigation.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- William Mitchell College of Law (J.D. 1974)
- Valparaiso University (B.S. 1963)
Memberships & Affiliations
Minnesota Supreme Court, 1974
U.S. District Court, Minnesota, 1974
Wisconsin Supreme Court, 1990
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS, ACTIVITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association(Workers' Compensation and Insurance Law Sections)
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
Minnesota Self-Insurers Association
- Lecturer, Continuing Legal Education Seminars on workers' Compensation issues
- Lecturer to claims groups regarding workers' compensation claim handling
- Lecturer, Prosource, to insurance agents, representatives, and claims examiners on workers' compensation issues.
- Listed in "Best Lawyers in America"
- Listed in "National Registry of Who's Who"
- Selected as "Super Lawyer" by Law & Politics Magazine
- Selected as National Fellow, College of Workers' Compensation Attorneys